Resurgence Gear® SKINNY Cafe Racer Men’s Raw Selvedge Protective Motorcycle Jeans
This is the “skinny” leg version of the much acclaimed Resurgence Gear Cafe Racer Selvedge denim motorcycle jean. It differs in that it has a slimmer leg cut similar to a Levi’s 511, where as the regular Resurgence Gear Café Racer Selvedge jean is similar to a Levi’s 501.
The Resurgence Gear Cafe Racer Selvedge protective jean is a homage to the past, the Selvedge denim is woven in the old fashioned way on a shuttle loom so it won’t fray, ravel or curl, and is identified by the synonymous red stripes to its edge.
The Skinny Café Racer is a skinny slim cut jean and is typically worn with its cuffs turned up, why have red stripes and not show them! It is 60% lined with PEKEV, and like all Resurgence Gear jeans comes with adjustable knee, and hip armour from D3O. Offering the highest levels of protection in a high fashion format.
- 12oz Selvedge denim, manufactured in the old fashioned way on a shuttle loom
- Traditional 5 pocket design
- Skinny cut for men
- 60% lined, to the top of the boot, with PEKEV™, Resurgence Gear’s revolutionary new aramid based lining, covering zones 1, 2 and some of 3
- Inner comfort mesh lining to wick heat and moisture away from the skin
- D3O T5 Evo X CE EN1621-1 knee and hip armour included
- Available in 2 colours for men or ladies, Raw and washed Selvedge denim
- Hip and knee armour pockets with adjustment